Telaga Waja Rafting
TELAGA WAJA RIVER RAFTING
The thrilling TelagaWaja adventure begins in the foothills of the sacred Mount Agung, after an in-depth safety and equipment briefing by Sobek's experienced guides. From the time you drop into the first set of rapids, your heart will be racing and adrenalin pumping. In a continual spray of white clear water, you will rush past steep banks and ancient hanging trees, whilst rafting guides will give you instruction and work with you to safely navigate the raft through torrents, twists, tight turns and inclined rapids.
Overhead obstacles, narrow gorges and breathtaking views of terraced rice plains all along the way will give you an appetite for your final challenge! The Water Dam!
Hold on, Take a deep breath, and down you go!
The Sobek TelagaWaja experience is a fantastic experience from start to finish. From the moment you put on your Life Jacket and Helmet and take a tight grip of your paddle to the very second you finish your last taste of the delicious mouth watering buffet, this really is thrills all the way!
- Approximately 14,5 km or 9 miles. Rafting time 2 hours
- Starting from 760 meter above sea level and finish at 320 meter above sea level
- Class 3 and 3+ rapids with continuous drop style
- Wild animals are mainly in the morning
|Children 7-15yrs old||$30 /person|
Included in Trips:
- Towel and hot shower
- A medical insurance for age 7 to 65 year old
- Lunch, continental buffet including drinking water, dessert and tea/coffee
- Transport (pick up and drop off)
Daily Pick-up Times
|NUSA DUA||07.30 - 07.45||10.30 - 10.45|
|JIMBARAN||07.45 - 08.15||10.45 - 11.00|
|CANGGU||07.30 - 07.45||10.30 - 10.45|
|KUTA||08.00 - 08.30||11.00 - 11.20|
|SANUR||08.30 - 09.00||11.30 - 11.45|
|UBUD||08.00 - 08.30||11.00 - 11.20|
Noted : (*) is required.